- Are you open during the COVID-19 pandemic?
- What is the bandwidth/internet connection like?
- I’m on the phone a lot. If I don’t have a Private Office membership, Is there somewhere I can make private calls?
- Can I get mail sent to this location?
- Are Dogs/Children allowed?
- What is the waiting list like for Private Offices/Dedicated Desks?
- Are there other people at Think Tank doing what I’m doing?
- Are there short-term memberships available?
- Can I bring clients/collaborators into the space?
- Is there an additional charge to use the conference room?
- Can I rent a Conference Room as a non-member?
Are you open during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Yes, but with restrictions. Our members may use the facility as they would their home office, subject to the state’s social distancing and other disease prevention guidelines.
What is the bandwidth/internet connection like?
Our Congress Street location has a dedicated line through GWI with 30×30 mbps. In any day, 40 – 50 people may be using this line. Our router and server are designed to accommodate this usage. Connectivity issues are very rare and immediately addressed.back to top ^
I’m on the phone a lot. If I don’t have a Private Office membership, Is there somewhere I can make private calls?
Yes. We have two phone booths as well as a conference room that can be booked out for short intervals.back to top ^
Can I get mail sent to this location?
Yes. Members can have mail sent to our business address and can claim a mail slot at our printer/utility station. Non-members may also arrange to have business mail sent to Think Tank for a monthly fee.back to top ^
Are Dogs/Children allowed?
Yes. So long as they are well behaved, tended to and not allowed to distract the others.back to top ^
What is the waiting list like for Private Offices/Dedicated Desks?
Think Tank does maintain an active waiting list, but where this is concerned timing is everything. Current floating members do get preferential placement in offices.back to top ^
Are there other people at Think Tank doing what I’m doing?
That depends on what you’re doing, but if you’re a graphic/web designer, developer, writer, marketers or doing anything creative with digital media, no doubt you’ll be in good company here.
Are there short-term memberships available?
Can I bring clients/collaborators into the space?
Is there an additional charge to use the conference room?
No additional charge. Also:
- Members are all granted 10 hours of conference room usage/month
- Non-members can rent the conference room separately
- Members can also host events at the space for a discounted rate
Can I rent a Conference Room as a non-member?
Yes indeed. The conference room rents for $25/hour for groups of 1 – 8 and $35/hour for 8 – 14. The room can be scheduled most weekdays, nights and weekends.
The room accommodates 12 comfortably. There’s a big whiteboard and large TV monitor and AppleTV for video conferencing and presentations.
Your team/guests will also have access to Think Tank’s shared amenities: kitchenette, bath rooms, lounges, wifi and printing.
We also have larger/informal meeting areas for bigger groups and presentations.
Please contact us for special event rates. back to top ^